A low profile, lightweight training shoe designed to support the unique demands of todays workout.
- Breathable air mesh upper
- Fitz-Rite midfoot has soft internal webbing to hold the foot secure
- Pressure Free Tongue designed to provide comfort and avoid irritation
- The QU!K Spine is a carbon fiber plate that adds integrity to the midfoot
- Sticky rubber forefoot for lightweight traction
- Powered by QU!KFOAM and the QDP System
COLOR - Black/Ebony
WEIGHT - 6.6oz each
DROP - 9mm
An EVA rubber blend that provides an amazing combination of cushioning and responsiveness. Proven to maintain the same high level of energy return and long lasting comfort throughout the life of the shoe.
Utilized both internally and/or externally to wrap and secure mid-foot fit while alleviating unnecessary motion and keeping the foot running
PRESSURE FREE TONGUE
Anatomical pattern and super soft materials effectively remove pressure to the ankle during dorsiflexion. Thin padding is also positioned to
avoid stress to top of the foot.
QU!K COMFORT INSOLE
Designed using our proprietary foam material. Molded to provide immediate step-in comfort and increase cushioning while in motion.
Fabricated out of extremely strong yet lightweight carbon fiber. This plate acts as a stabilizing force during mid-stance as the foot prepares itself for propulsion. The shaft also acts to maintain the integrity of the midsole to delay breakdown.
QU!K FLEX 4FOOT ENGINEERING