Functional training shoe for the journey through the Work out of the day and beyond…
Breathable air mesh upper
- Midfoot utilizes a distinct pattern of soft internal webbing to hold the foot secure
- Mono sock holds and supports the foot during high intensity workouts
- Punched foam Lycra for ankle area comfort and breathability
- External heel counter locks the foot down for weight training stability
- ESS Shank is a denser foam material that adds protection and stability to the midfoot
- Full ground contact outsole of sticky rubber for lightweight traction
- Powered by QU!KFOAM midsole to provide excellent cushioning and maintain a smooth comfortable ride
COLOR - Raft/Castlerock
WEIGHT - 10.5 oz each
DROP - 6mm
An EVA rubber blend that provides an amazing combination of cushioning and responsiveness. Proven to maintain the same high level of energy return and long lasting comfort throughout the life of the shoe.
Utilized both internally and/or externally to wrap and secure mid-foot fit while alleviating unnecessary motion and keeping the foot running
PRESSURE FREE TONGUE
Anatomical pattern and super soft materials effectively remove pressure to the ankle during dorsiflexion. Thin padding is also positioned to
avoid stress to top of the foot.
QU!K COMFORT INSOLE
Designed using our proprietary foam material. Molded to provide immediate step-in comfort and increase cushioning while in motion.
Fabricated out of extremely strong yet lightweight carbon fiber. This plate acts as a stabilizing force during mid-stance as the foot prepares itself for propulsion. The shaft also acts to maintain the integrity of the midsole to delay breakdown.
QU!K FLEX 4FOOT ENGINEERING
Developed to address the natural movement of the metatarsals in the foot. Flex grooves are positioned to mimic the motion of the foot to provide more natural and balanced toe-off. Enhanced ground contact designed for better traction and acceleration.