Our flagship neutral high mileage trainer delivering the highest energy return. Engineered for integrated comfort, cushion and performance. The 361-SPIRE 3 offers our most plush and responsive ride yet.
- QU!KFOAM midsole is a proprietary EVA and rubber blend that provides an amazing combination of cushioning and responsiveness. Proven to maintain the same high level of energy return and long lasting comfort throughout the lifetime of the shoe.
- Fitz-Rite Midfoot has soft internal webbing to hold the foot secure.
- Lightweight molded counter comfortably keeps the heel in place during gait.
- Pressure Free Tongue designed to provide comfort and avoid irritation.
- Full ground contact outsole. Blown rubber forefoot, carbon rubber heel.
- The QU!K Spine is a carbon fiber plate that adds integrity to the midfoot.
- QU!K Flex Forefoot engineering provides for natural and balanced toe off and enhances ground contact for better acceleration.
COLOR - Flame/Black
WEIGHT - 10.4 oz each
DROP - 9mm
An EVA rubber blend that provides an amazing combination of cushioning and responsiveness. Proven to maintain the same high level of energy return and long lasting comfort throughout the life of the shoe.
Utilized both internally and/or externally to wrap and secure mid-foot fit while alleviating unnecessary motion and keeping the foot running
PRESSURE FREE TONGUE
Anatomical pattern and super soft materials effectively remove pressure to the ankle during dorsiflexion. Thin padding is also positioned to
avoid stress to top of the foot.
QU!K COMFORT INSOLE
Designed using our proprietary foam material. Molded to provide immediate step-in comfort and increase cushioning while in motion.
Fabricated out of extremely strong yet lightweight carbon fiber. This plate acts as a stabilizing force during mid-stance as the foot prepares itself for propulsion. The shaft also acts to maintain the integrity of the midsole to delay breakdown.
QU!K FLEX 4FOOT ENGINEERING
Developed to address the natural movement of the metatarsals in the foot. Flex grooves are positioned to mimic the motion of the foot to provide more natural and balanced toe-off. Enhanced ground contact designed for better traction and acceleration.