Engineered to Deliver the Ultimate in Low Back Pain Relief
- Attach proprietary moist heat cell for deep penetrating relief
- Relaxes and eases your muscle pain, spasms, and stiffness
- Up to 30 minutes of calming moist heat therapy
- The benefits continue long after you remove the wrap
- Use to warm up before sports and activities
- Wearable 4-way stretch compression fabric
- Natural and drug free
- No cords. No wires. No batteries. No water. No gels. No grains. No Fuss.
- Buy an extra cell!
- Up to 30 minutes of soothing, relaxing, and effective heat
- Comfortable fit
- Small 24" to 32" waist size
- Medium 32" to 42" waist size
- Large 42" to 50" waist size
- Custom engineered, premium soft 4-way stretch fabric
- Ceramic bead heat source
- Easy to Fasten
- Specially-designed pockets allow you to easily wrap the wrap around your lower back
- Portable - It moves with you
- Reusable, deep penetrating moist heat
- Microwave activated
- Proprietary Moist Heat Solution
HOW TO USE
WARNING: Failure to follow instructions may DAMAGE product & will void your warranty.
Microwave MojiHeat Moist Heat Cell for between 1 minutes and 45 seconds and 2 minutes. Heat only the wrap not the cell. Never exceed 2 minutes and 10 seconds. Heat in microwave only. Test temperature by placing your wrist on the wrap. If it is too hot, set it aside, and check again in 30 second intervals. Please wait at least 2 hours before reheating.
Attach MojiHeat Moist Heat Cell to MojiHeat Lower Back Wrap by placing the gray side of the cell on the strips. Slide your hand into one of the pockets. Pull the wrap around your lower back. Slide your hand into the other pocket. Finally cover your waist with the left side and then attach the right side to the left side.
CAUTION: Follow instructions carefully. Misuse can cause burns. If at any time during use the MojiHeat Lower Back Wrap feels too hot or uncomfortable, remove immediately. Do not allow children to heat or use this product without close adult supervision. Individuals with diabetes, circulatory problems, nerve damage, paralysis, insensitive skin, or other health or medial conditions should consult with a physician prior to use. Do not use the MojiHeat Lower Back Wrap with liniments, balms, or lotions.
HOW TO CLEAN
Spot clean with a damp cloth, mild soap, and water. Do not submerge in water.